"Our agro-food system knowingly shortens the lives of the poorest in our communities." -Dr. Peter Walker

10.19.2006

indigo girls 10.16

here are a few pictures from the amazing Indigo Girls concert I attended on Monday night near Park St in Boston. I haven't seen them since freshman year of college, when Darya, Faye, and a few of Darya's friends all went to Carmine's beforehand. This crowd was a little bit less noticably butch, but that's probably just because I've grown more accustomed to butches since then :)

This time, Lauren Herman and I and two of Lauren's friends from Cornell went, and stopped by the Beantown Pub beforehand, and it was equally exciting.

See this for the setlist. They played a lot of songs from their new album Despite Our Differences, but also a bunch of older songs that I knew and some that I didn't. Little Perennials is a great new song, as is Trouble a great older song, (although not that old). This reminds me that I really need to get/copy/download more of their older stuff.



























No comments: